Chilled Shower Bath SystemOur range of products include chilled shower bath system.
Chilled Shower Bath System
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Temperature||+7 to 12 Deg C|
|Pump Power||0.5 HP|
Chilled water pressure bath. The Chilled Shower Bath System
rejuvenates the body after a hot sauna or steam bath. The water temperature maintained is 7 to 12 Degree C. Hot Sauna or Steam open the pores of the skin and the chilled shower cleans the skin & contracts the pores back to normal leaving behind a soft smooth, clean skin and a refreshing feeling. Research indicates that chilled water bath provides muscle simulation and enhances mental ability reducing stress level add, most of the benefit is after Steam & Sauna session your body temperature Rise and Chilled Shower bring your body temperture back to normal unmediately, leaving you in fresh and rejuvenating mood. Chilled Water Shower Unit :
- Chilled Water Shower Unit will be provided with water chilling plant armored with water storage.
- Tank of suitable capacity, properly insulated with glass wool with an inlet float valve, cooling copper coils With 1 to1.5 ton compressor with fresh water inlet and outlet drain connection.
- A pump can be provided to pressurize the water flow as per the site requirements.
- Compressor: Sealed type Kirloskar Copland make having suitable capacity using R 22 refrigerant gas with contactor relay & preventer all fitted in an electrical panel with on/off switch.
- Condenser: Air-cooled type made up of all fins and fmned copper tubes with fan & motor.
- Cooling Coil: Copper cooling coil soldered to the outer surface of inner tank.
- Chilled Water Pump: Chilled water circulating pump and Pressure switch
- Controls: Digital temp. controller/indicator
- Digital temp. Controller/indicator
- Electrical Mstniments: Contactor: (L & T) make relay, capacitor with wiring work in unit.